Modern Methods is a family-owned and operated business located in the heart of Wichita. Established in 1962 by Bill & Helen Capps, MM remains one of the longest-running dental labs in the area. We maintain personal service for all custom dental restorative requests. No case is too complex for our certified dental laboratory technicians. It is our goal to always stay up to date with the latest in cutting-edge technology. Our lab fully complies with FDA requirements and our restorations are fully ACDLA certified and warranted.
Our goal is to provide excellence to our dentists and their patients. We accomplish this by being on the cutting edge of new technology and having many years of experience.
Custom Crowns & Bridges
- Our ZirStar is our preferred restoration material. It is an ST multi-layered Zirconia with 850 MPa and 50% translucency. It is definitely the star of the show!
- Our HT Zirconia is 1250 MPa with 45% translucency. It is ideal for posterior restorations.
- MM also offers PFM's, full gold crowns and e.max restorations.
- Custom shades are available in the lab or chairside.
Implant Systems to be Proud of!
- At MM our preferred implant systems are Straumann, Nobel, and Zimmer. However, we have the capability of working with any implant system you choose.
- All custom abutments are designed right here in the MM Lab. They are then sent to their specific FDA-approved milling center to create an authentic implant system. We do not cut corners when it comes to providing a quality implant system. All Straumann abutments get sent to Straumann. All Nobel abutments get sent to Nobel. This ensures that Doctor and Patient are receiving a superior product that MM is proud to provide.